Are you familiar with Virtualization? Are you running any sort of virtualization solution in your enterprise? Ever wondered how virtualization affects the application you have running? Does it also have any effect on the end users? Certainly there must be some effect on them. Can the impact of introducing virtualization into the environment be managed?
Benefits are abound when you virtualize. Nevertheless, whatever gain you made from virtualization, in terms of server resource utilization and cost reduction, will all go down the drain if your applications fail to perform. The result of your application not meeting the required service level agreement set with the end users.
Join Scott Herold of Quest Software and Kyle Welsh of BECU for a pragmatic discussion about the key challenges that organizations face when trying to manage a virtual infrastructure. They also explore solutions needed to help organizations achieve their application performance and availability objectives.
This informative Webcast will help you:
- Understand how the virtual environment impacts the application
- Quickly determine the root cause of a problem or incident
- Track movement of virtual machines and understand their impact
- Contain alarm storms from virtual machines and physical servers
- Identify contention for resources between virtual machines
Delve into how the virtual environment impacts applications and what you can do to optimize the gains of virtualization.
- Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008
- Time: 2:00 PM Eastern; 11:00 AM Pacific
- REGISTER NOW.