Do you believe that you can make money online $5 a day? There are so many ways to make money on the Internet. To do every single one of them will require quite an effort, especially if you are just starting up your first online business. However, there are a few which are easy to do even for new marketers. One of the best way to make money on the Internet does not even require that you sell anything – that is, no one needs to buy anything. Amazing isn’t it?
Now, what if I were to show you how you can make at least an extra RM5.00 per day? Would you be interested?
Yes, RM5.00 may not seem like much. However, it is still better than not making anything at all. Think, what can you do with an extra RM5.00 a day? Besides, it’s AT LEAST RM5.00 a day. If you are interested, then read on.. Follow the steps and take action.
Your First Make Money Online $5 A Day Project
Let’s dive in right into the steps you need to do.
1. Head on over to the following website – http://kodeexii.net/jneng (Right Click on the link and Open In New Tab)
2. Register yourself as a member. Don’t worry, JomNiaga membership is FREE. Just click on the Large Yellow “Signup Free Now” button.
Don’t forget to check that your payment details are correct. You do want to receive your payments right? You should also select your desired pay out amount. I use Paypal and set my payout amount to RM200. Choose a setting which you would like to use. If you choose Bank Transfer, make sure that your account number is correct.
4. Open up your email account to verify your registration. You need to do an email verification to confirm the account creation. Go into your email account (the one you registered with) and look for JomNiaga’s “Please Verify Your Email”.
Once you’ve got it opened, click on the verify email link within that email. This is an important step. You will not be able to login into your JomNiaga account if you have not verified your account. So do this now because you are going to login into JomNiaga in the following steps.
6. The JomNiaga Marketplace. Once you’ve completed your tour of the JomNiaga site, click on the “Marketplace” tab and then on the “JomNiaga – RM5 PPL Setiap Pendaftaran Baru” link.
8. Copy the link and save it somewhere, you are going to use it in the next step.
9. You must now Shorten your affiliate link. Open up a new tab and head over to www.goo.gl (right click the link and open in a new tab).
10. Generate a Short URL. Still have the link you saved in step 7? Copy and paste the link into the “Paste your long URL here:” field provided. Make sure your JomNiaga id is correctly inserted in the link. If everything is fine with the link, then click on “Shorten URL”
11. Save your Short URL. Copy the Shortened URL generated and keep it somewhere easy to locate (save it in a text file on your desktop named as ShortLinks.txt). That is the magic link that will make you at least RM5.00 a day.
12. Test your shortened link. Open up a new browser or a new browser tab. Enter your shortened link into the URL field. Verify that it actually goes to the JomNiaga website.
You are now all set to start your first RM5.00 a day project. Assuming you have performed all the 12 steps mentioned above, you now have in your collection one link that has the potential to bring you at least RM5.00 a day. Of course it is not going to make you any money if it just sits on your desktop.
All you need to do now is to promote that link so that people can click on it.
Do you have a Blog? Do a similar blog entry like this and put up your link into your blog. Promote your blog entry on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SMS, Youtube, etc.
Put up your link on your Social Media accounts. Create a compelling and interesting story that people would like. Add to it an intriguing image that people would want to share. Don’t forget to insert your link with a call to action for people to click.
Put up your link in your eMail signature. Every time you send an email, the recepient will see your link. Add some catchy text to it and they will click on the link.
Yes, every one wants to make it big on the Internet. We always see and hear about people making thousands on the net daily. You can make thousands, of course, but have got to start with at least $5 first. If you can’t even do this, it will be even more difficult to make the big numbers.
If you have any questions, or comments, feel free to jot them down in the following comments section. I’ll also be bringing you more info about JomNiaga in upcoming posts. Stay Tuned .. 😀