Yes, you read that right. You will get to start your own business at very little cost. The company bears all the cost of setting up the store for you. They will also bear almost all of the costs associated with running the store. Following are what the company covers for you to run your retail shop:
- Monthly Rental (RM4,000 – RM15,000, from shop houses to shopping malls)
- Store Renovation and Interior Design (RM20,000 – RM100,000)
- Products and Goods (RM200,000 – RM400,000 worth of goods)
- Advertising (VIP Shoppers get monthly promo materials delivered to their home address)
- Monthly Electricity Bill
- Closed Circuit TV Security
- Large LCD and DVD Player
- Computers to run your Point of Sales system
- Maintenance (Anything that breaks in the shop)
At the moment, the company is expanding their retail stores rapidly in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam and Australia. At the time of my writing this, there are already 200 stores opened all over Malaysia. Many more to come.
Is there a hypermarket in your area? New Tesco, Carrefour, Giant and Jusco are springing up everywhere. These are the prime locations for you to run your retail shop in. That’s where people go to shop, so that’s where your retail shop should be at.
Living in a high rise apartment area with shop lots at the ground floor? Guess what, those shop lots are also among the best suited location for this retail shop. Bring the shop closer to the consumers. Get massive repeat sales from the people in your neighborhood.
Want to know more about this amazing opportunity? I would like to explain more to you in person. Head on over to Business Opportunity in Malaysia and fill up the form in there. I will contact you the moment I hear from you.
I have new shop of imported handicrafts & gifts item in kota damansara “THE STRAND” shop lot. If any posibalty to we can do joint venture in this shop. B/cz there no other like this.
SEGO LILY ASSOCIATES